To make for the best, long-lasting and safe use of your devices regular or periodic maintenance and assessment is needed.
We can do the inspection of your devices (even when not supplied by us) at your location. What does this inspection entail?
- Preventive maintenance according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- If necessary, the cleaning and lubrication of moving parts.
- Check of wheels and brakes.
- Check of engine and it's mountings and pivots.
- Inspection of the battery and the battery charger NEN 3140.
- Inspection of the lifting mechanism.
- Load testing of the patient lift.
- Visual inspection of the slings.
- Placing inspection sticker with the date for the next inspection.
- Inspection and details can be recorded in a logbook.
- We make an objective test report of each inspection.